With our USDA construction loans, you can buy the land, build you family’s dream home, and then turn it into a traditional mortgage loan all in one package. If you are wanting to build in rural America, this might be the loan for you.
Government-backed loans such as the USDA construction loan do often have more requirements than what you might see from a conventional loan. Here’s a list of the major requirements you will see:
- Residence must be in a USDA eligible area.
- Minimum 640 credit score.
- No down payment required.
- The home you are building must be your primary residence.
The Available amount on your USDA construction loan will be dependent on several factors, including your current debt-income ratio (debt load). TO have a better chance at approval, spend some time working on a budget and paying off as much as possible. Then, before applying, ensure the monthly payment will fit into your current budget without having to dip into savings.
Why Choose Us?
USDA construction loans have some amazing benefits built into them. When you partner with us to build your home using a USDA loan, you’ll get access to:
- Ability to purchase land and build your home on the same loan.
- Single close loan removing the need for multiple loan qualifications.
- Zero money down options.
- Interest-only payments during building process.
Having the ability to build your dream home where you want to, in rural America, is an incredible opportunity. Don’t let the complicated parts get in your way; partner with a team experienced in funding with USDA construction loans. Your dedicated loan officer is standing by to answer any question you might have.